The 2012 IEEE International Power Modulator and High Voltage Conference (2012 IPMHVC) will be held June 3 - 7, 2012 in San Diego, CA at the Hilton San Diego Bayfront hotel.
The conference is fully (financially and technically) sponsored by the Dielectrics and Electrical Insulation Society (DEIS) and technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices Society (EDS) and the IEEE Nuclear and Plasma Sciences Society (NPSS).
The extended abstract submission deadline of January 31, 2012 has now passed. We have received a record number of submitted abstracts and the Technical Committee will now review these and work to define the conference technical program. Authors will be notified by e-mail by March 12, 2012 of acceptance for inclusion in the program and the technical program will be posted on the website at that time.
If authors are still interested in submitting abstracts, they may still be received on the abstract submission website and accepted on a "case-by-case" basis. Please contact Dr. Juergen Kolb (email@example.com) in case of any questions or concerns.
Abstracts are solicited in the following topic areas:
- Solid State Modulators, Components, and Switches
- Plasma Opening and Closing Switches
- Power Conditioning and Pulse Shaping
- High Energy Systems
- Compact Pulsed Power Systems
- High Current Systems and EM Launchers
- High Power Microwaves, Radiating Structures, and Electromagnetic Propagation
- Accelerators, Radar, and RF Applications
- Lasers and Other Radiation Sources
- Rotating Machines and Energy Converters
- Biological, Medical, and Environmental Applications
- Analytical Methods, Modeling, and Simulation
- Energy Storage Devices and Components
- Dielectrics and Breakdown
- High Voltage Design and Analysis
- High Voltage Testing and Diagnostics
- Reliability and Transient Suppression
- Power Electronics and Power Supplies
- Prime Power and Power Systems
- High Rep-Rate Systems and Thermal Management
Please visit the web site regularly as information will be added on a continuing basis as it becomes available.
On behalf of the conference committee we invite you to attend the 2012 IPMHVC and we look forward to seeing you in San Diego, CA.
Richard Ness, General Conference Chair
Juergen Kolb, Technical Program Chair