The extended abstract submission deadline of January 31, 2012 has now passed. We have received a record number of submitted abstracts and the Technical Committee will now review these and work to define the conference technical program. Authors will be notified by e-mail by March 12, 2012 of acceptance for inclusion in the program and the technical program will be posted on the website at that time.
If authors are still interested in submitting abstracts, they may still be received on the abstract submission website and accepted on a "case-by-case" basis. Please contact Dr. Juergen Kolb (firstname.lastname@example.org) in case of any questions or concerns.
Once your abstract is submitted, your material will be carefully considered by several referees over the next few weeks and the Technical Committee will meet in late February to consider the reviewers inputs and put together the technical program for the conference. You will be notified by March 12 whether your abstract has been accepted and whether it will be placed in an oral or poster session.
Please use our abstract submission website to submit abstracts.
Abstract Submission Website
All non-US contributors that require a visa to enter the USA are advised to submit their abstract as soon as possible. Please read the Visa Information for Foreign Travelers for further details.
Abstract text is limited to 500 words including title, authors, and affiliations. Abstracts should not include graphs or tables. During the submission process you will be asked to select a topic from the technical program that best describes the work presented in the abstract and also select a preference for either oral or poster presentation (or no preference).
- Solid State Modulators, Components, and Switches
- Plasma Opening and Closing Switches
- Power Conditioning and Pulse Shaping
- High Energy Systems
- Compact Pulsed Power Systems
- High Current Systems and EM Launchers
- High Power Microwaves, Radiating Structures, and Electromagnetic Propagation
- Accelerators, Radar, and RF Applications
- Lasers and Other Radiation Sources
- Rotating Machines and Energy Converters
- Biological, Medical, and Environmental Applications
- Analytical Methods, Modeling, and Simulation
- Energy Storage Devices and Components
- Dielectrics and Breakdown
- High Voltage Design and Analysis
- High Voltage Testing and Diagnostics
- Reliability and Transient Suppression
- Power Electronics and Power Supplies
- Prime Power and Power Systems
- High Rep-Rate Systems and Thermal Management
For the abstract submission, the Abstract Title (All CAPS), Authors (First and Last Name and E-mail addresses), Affiliation (Organization, Department, City, State, and Country) and the Abstract Body are placed into text boxes.
It is recommended that you prepare the abstract with any word processing software and then copy and paste the text into the separate fields.
For Questions, Please Contact:
Dr. Juergen Kolb
Dept. of Elec. and Computer Engr.
Old Dominion University
Frank Reidy Research Center
4211 Monarch Way, Ste. #300
Norfolk, VA 23508
Tel: (757) 683-2414
Fax: (757) 451-1010