- April 8, 2010: I was inducted into the Texas Tech University Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) Academy.
- March 18, 2010: The QuickField and HV Applications webinar is now broken down into 6 segments and posted on YouTube.
- February 3, 2010: I gave a webinar this morning on QuickField and HV Applications. If you missed out but are still interested in the material, an archived movie version can be found can be found at their website, QuickField Webinar web page.
- January 27, 2010: I will be conducting a webinar next Wednesday, February 3, in conjunction with Tera Analysis on their QuickField FEA software and how it can be used to analyze electric fields for applications including pulsed power and high voltage. More information on the webinar details can be found at their website, QuickField Analysis for High Voltage Applications.
- December 14, 2009: The upcoming webinar on “High Voltage Equipment Design and Simulation With QuickField” has been pushed out to January. Look for additional information here or on the QuickField website.
- November 20, 2009: Currently working on materials for an upcoming webinar in December on “High Voltage Equipment Design and Simulation With QuickField”.
- July 22, 2017. Website migrated to WordPress version with responsive layout for mobile devices.